Precautions for washing
[How to clean]
1. Brand-new unwashed clothing, due to the acidity of sweat, may cause the clothes to migrate and stain, please be sure to wash them before wearing them.
2. Please wash gently with cold water or water below 30 degrees.
3. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
4. It is recommended to wash by hand separately and use neutral detergent.
5. Please remove the chest pad and wash it separately.
6. After exercise, getting wet with sweat or immersing in water for too long may cause migration risk. It is recommended to wash as soon as possible.
7. After washing, please gently twist to remove water and spread it flat in a dark and ventilated place/do not dry.
8. It is normal for the dark and fluorescent colors of high-stretch yoga clothes to lose a small amount of color during the washing process.
9. Please avoid rubbing against rough surfaces for a long time, in order to avoid abrasion of sports clothing fibers and lint.
10. Please follow the washing methods and precautions on the clothing label.